Fucking me, If I die I still kill it which make me moving from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City.

Hello,

Yesterday is 20/ 10. I was listened some RocK's song at Lop's Cafe.

Likely, I was used laptop to read a book for Linux here. It's insteresting than some songs - I think so, and I know I going to find a challenger. I hope so it help to catch which me want.

Fucking me, If I die I still kill it which make me moving from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City.

---

Lolz =))

Start here:

Once the tarball has been decompressed into the appropriate directory, you will almost certainly find a "README" and/or an "INSTALL" file included with the newly decompressed files, with further instructions on how to prepare the software package for use. Likely, you will need to enter commands similar to the following example:

./configure
make
make install

The above commands, 

./configure will configure the software to ensure your system has the necessary libraries to successfully complie the package

make will compile all the source files into executable binaries.

make install will install the binaries and any supporting files into the appropriate locations.





0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment