[WHAT] is RandR?

Tonight, I have a little think about XUBUNTU. I'm googling about this.


Link and link, keyword and keyword and ... I have seen RandR. Ok, it aslo need for me to update the information about technology.

I need to notice into here. I don't want missing it :D


RandR is a communications protocol written as an extension to the X11[2] and Wayland[3] protocols for display servers. Both, XRandR and WRandR facilitate the ability to resize, rotate and reflect the root window of a screen.

A user can typically use applications with a graphical front-end provided by the desktop environment to control RandR, but the additional command line tools xrandr and weston-wrandr exist.


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 






Thank you for reading this article, please a comment if you are interested.
Tiến Phan - R0039
Knowledge is Endless
Sharing for Success

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment