How to fix "The AC power adapter wattage and type cannot be determined. The battery may not charge."

I have a Dell Latitude E6330 and recently I got to see the notification related battery when I boot up the computer:


The AC power adapter wattage and type cannot be determined. The battery may not charge. The system will adjust the performance to match the power available.


What's happened?Battery?Adapter?

What is the easiest to check?

  • I remove the battery from laptop. Then laptop starts to Windows normally without the notification.
  • I add the battery to laptop. Then laptop can not start to Windows, get the notification.


So I see the issues on battery. I create the purchase request to Office to buy a new battery.

Notice: 

  • with battery, sometime you will need to pull it out gently with the tips of your fingers.
  • all of battery have a expiration time, as circle charge. You need to change when it reaches the limitation.
Thank you for reading this article, please a comment if you are interested.


Tiến Phan - R0039

Knowledge is Endless

Sharing for Success

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment